Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Essie - Haute Tub (Virgin Snow Collection, winter 2015)

Essie Haute Tub (bizarre name, by the way), has a sort of duochrome shimmer to give it a bit of umph. The base colour is a very dark blackened aubergine (but I swear it is dark green in some lights....). Essie calls it a indulgent jet black with amethyst fire; well...OK, the shimmer gives the jet black an aubergine look I guess and there might be green in de black base (that would explain the hint of green I keep seeing)....but I see no fire. Nothing burning here ;-)
This was two layers (the first a bit streaky and prone to bald spots). The shimmer is there, not in your face but still there... Wear time was not great, but with dark colours I tend to be more iffy: a bit of tip wear on dark colours looks way worse then on light colours!

Essie Haute Tub
Essie - Haute Tub

Essie Haute Tub

Essie Haute Tub

Essie Haute Tub

No comments:

Post a Comment