Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Essie - Style Cartel (Dress To Kilt Collection, autumn 2014)

Man, I needed a deep blue in my life! And I had my eye on Essie Style Cartel for a while already. Once I ordered it I received a mail that the last bottle the seller had was leaking and that they couldn't send it to me.
So back to Ebay and reorder somewhere else, weeks later I finally was the proud owner of this fabulous blue polish called Style Cartel.
It is a very deep blue, but not so dark that it becomes black, it stays blue (on the teal side of blue).
I used two easy coats here and it shines like crazy!

Essie - Style Cartel
Essie - Style Cartel

Essie - Style Cartel

Essie - Style Cartel

Essie - Style Cartel

Essie - Style Cartel

Essie - Style Cartel

It did not stain my nails BUT I got smurf fingers when I removed it! Oh well, never mind I love this blue anyway!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment