Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

OPI - Pulled Out a Plum (aka OPI - Congeniality is My Middle Name, Miss Universe Collection 2011)

OPI Pulled Out a Plum is a relabeled OPI polish and most probably it is Congeniality is My Middle Name from the 2011 Miss Universe collection. You can describe it as a deep fuschia wine/purple with loads of blue/purple and pink micro glitter and a slight golden flash in the bottle. Usually I'm not one for berry tones but this time I'm in love!! I wore this polish two times already in the last weeks (which is remarkable for me, perhaps even a first).

OPI Pulled Out a Plum
OPI - Pulled Out a Plum

OPI Pulled Out a Plum

OPI Pulled Out a Plum

OPI Pulled Out a Plum

OPI Pulled Out a Plum

OPI Pulled Out a Plum

OPI Pulled Out a Plum

The polish is quite thin, so I used three layers to reach full opacity. The polish is a bit topcoat hungry so an extra layer if top coat would improve the smoothness and shine. It wears beautifully, makes my hands look tanned and went with almost everything that I wore.
The jewel tone makes it especially festive and Christmas appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment