Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Nicole by OPI - I'm a Pool For Love (Shopper’s Drugmart (Canada) and Target (US) exclusives, 2011)

Big Bazar had a promotion again: 3 Nicole by OPI polishes for €12....you just can't pass that up, now can you?!
One of the three polishes I scored was Nicole I'm a Pool For Love, a deep grape blue/purple with blue and violet shimmer and some golden duo chrome to top it off. The duo chrome does not transfer to the nails, so that is just candy for the bottle. But the shimmer makes up for that loss: it really comes to live in the sun and it brightens the whole look. The polish was lovely and pigmented, two coats did the job.

Nicole by OPI I'm a Pool For Love
Nicole by OPI - I'm a Pool For Love

Nicole by OPI I'm a Pool For Love

Nicole by OPI I'm a Pool For Love

Nicole by OPI I'm a Pool For Love

Nicole by OPI I'm a Pool For Love

Nicole by OPI I'm a Pool For Love

Nicole by OPI I'm a Pool For Love

Nicole by OPI I'm a Pool For Love

Sorry for the hazy pictures...the weather is soooo gloomy, I just can't get the colours come to life....

No comments:

Post a Comment