Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

NYC - Ruby Queen (Crystal Couture Collection, holiday 2014)

A few weeks ago I bumped into NYC Ruby Queen when I was strolling through the city looking for Sinterklaas presents. It is such a nice mix of glitter that I couldn't leave Ruby Queen standing on the display.
There are pink glitters among the red ones drifting happily along in the red jelly base: love that colour combination. Stephanie from Short 'n Chic blogged about this colour the same week I bought it and she mentioned a green glitter in this collection as well. Having enjoyed this glitter as much as I did I went back to the store...but unfortunately, The Netherlands only have the red, purple, gold and blue one >sigh< and those didn't speak to me very loudly..... *can't have it all*


NYC Ruby Queen
NYC - Ruby Queen

NYC Ruby Queen

NYC Ruby Queen

NYC Ruby Queen

NYC Ruby Queen

NYC Ruby Queen

NYC Ruby Queen

It was hard to get it photographed right: the polish isn't jam packed with glitter, so it looks like strawberry soup most of the time in my pictures! In real life it sparkles and glitters much more, this makes it look like there is much more glitter in there then there really is.
To round things up: Ruby Queen is a lovely polish and because of the pink glitters a bit different and wearable (not only at Christmas).

No comments:

Post a Comment