Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

China Glaze - Choo-Choo Choose You (second chance)

OK, we had Choo-Choo Choose You already yesterday: I know, I know......
But......as I said it might be better to throw it over a base colour....
And I did just that: I painted two liberal coats of Choo-Choo Choose You over two coats of Release (The Giver Collection). The result was much better then the previous one was. There was less pulling away from the tips and the shimmer was more prominent without the Sally Hansen top coat. >yeah<
It *might* even be better to use a darker base coat (or even black), I'll try that next time I wear Choo-Choo Choose You!

China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You
China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You & Release

China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You

China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You

China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You

China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You

No comments:

Post a Comment