Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Essie - Resort Fling (Resort Fling, Resort Collection 2014)

In order to stay with the holiday pleasures for a bit longer, I opted for the name sake of Essie's Resort Collection this year: Resort Fling.
It is a jummy crelly and the colour I would describe as a peachy salmon or coral cantaloupe...if that makes any sense? For fun I added a thin layer of OPI I don't Speak Meak (which seems to be an overstock re-release of Nicole's Here Kim's The Sun. Karen Falcon of Imabeautygeek.com wrote a big blogpost about that fenomena here)
Just look at this juicy and fruity beauty of Resort Fling (don't mind the chip on my pinky nail.....it was there after I did some very hard sleeping and drinking coffee, no polish can take that, right?!....):

Essie Resort Fling
Essie - Resort Fling

Essie Resort Fling

Essie Resort Fling

Essie Resort Fling

Essie Resort Fling

Essie Resort Fling
With one layer of OPI I don't Speak Meak.

Essie Resort Fling

This was three very easy applied coats of syrupy goodness, it levels out perfectly (no streaks, no bald spots: just perfection). The wear was a tiny issue, BUT it could be that because I wore NO NAIL POLISH AT ALL for almost four weeks >ieks, I know<
Perhaps I should soak my nails in acetone for a while ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment