Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Orly - Dare To Bare (Blush Collection, Spring 2014)

Polish on holiday number 10:

I'm really loving my neutrals these days, but I was a little hesitant about this one...I feared lobster hands....
But Dare To Bare works for me >YEAH< no lobster hands and this very gorgeous and fresh neutral is my new friend!
The colour I would describe as a pink leaning putty/neutral, it is not warm leaning nor cold leaning...it's just neutral. Very wearable for all kinds of skintones!

Orly Dare To Bare
Orly - Dare To Bare

Orly Dare To Bare

Orly Dare To Bare

Orly Dare To Bare

Orly Dare To Bare

Orly Dare To Bare

This was three coats, but you can get away with two if you're careful. I used the Orly Polishield fast drying top coat with this one and I had no chips or significant wear for the longest time.
Drying time is a bit longer then when you use Poshé but the result was very glossy and durable.

No comments:

Post a Comment