Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

OPI - Oy Another Polish Joke! (Euro Centrale Collection, Spring 2013)

Polish on holiday number 8:

This baby was waiting in my drawer for ever, so that was not fair to Oy-Just Another Polish Joke because she is just gorgeous! If my nails were not so stained I would love to wear this on it's own. But as it is I slapped it on Sorry I'm Fizzy Today and loved the result really.
It made the pink more of a soft orange and gave it the most beautiful golden twinkle.

OPI Oy Another Polish Joke!
OPI - Oy Another Polish Joke!

OPI Oy Another Polish Joke!

OPI Oy Another Polish Joke!

OPI Oy Another Polish Joke!

OPI Oy Another Polish Joke!

OPI Oy Another Polish Joke!

This is just one layer over SIFT and it issn't patchy at all, the golden twinkles spread out very evenly.
Very festive: it's like sunshine on your nails :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment