Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

OPI - My Paprika is Hotter than Yours! (OPI Euro Centrale Spring/Summer Collection 2013)

Wow, I can not believe I did not buy and wear this polish any sooner...it took me a whole year!
OPI My Paprika is Hotter than Yours! is a fab colour: it is a reddish orange or and orange toned red creme.....with slight pearl shimmer (in a good way). It is a very hot and happy colour, yet it stays very classy and chique as well. As mentioned there is some pearl visible in the bottle but on the nail it gives a sort of inner glow almost, no Frosty the Snowman or anything creepy here!!

OPI My Paprika is Hotter than Yours
OPI - My Paprika is Hotter than Yours

OPI My Paprika is Hotter than Yours

OPI My Paprika is Hotter than Yours

OPI My Paprika is Hotter than Yours

OPI My Paprika is Hotter than Yours

This was an easy two coats.
>love it<

No comments:

Post a Comment