Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Nicole by OPI - Cinna-man of my Dreams (Gumdrops Collection 2013)

Polish on holiday number 5:

Some call it Liquid Sand, others Pixiedust, Texture polish or Gumdrops.
Nicole by OPI calls it Gumdrops, today I have Cinna-man of my Dreams on display.
I  L O V E this one, it is a complex colour with gold, rust, wine, orange and even some purple hidden in there somewhere. It makes my hands look very tanned (bonus) and it has some holo twinkle going on as well!


Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of my Dreams
Nicole by OPI - Cinna-man of my Dreams

Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of my Dreams

Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of my Dreams

Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of my Dreams

Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of my Dreams

Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of my Dreams

Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of my Dreams

Very workable formula, two easy coats that dry very quickly (I love that about these kind of polishes).
I wore this one for days on end and it kept looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment