Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Essie - Going Incognito (Winter Collection 2010) in memory of those we have lost in the MH17 crash

This last post before my nails go on holiday, I felt I needed to do something in memory of all the people who died in the MH17 crash.

It has been a devastating two weeks here in The Netherlands: the caskets being brought back by those huge freight planes and the hours of unloading them were surreal to watch. As was the long procession of up to 71 hearses that had to bring the victims to the identification site. They went from Airport Eindhoven to Hilversum in a 1,5 hour drive, the last part of it is trough a densely forested area wich was beautiful and peaceful in a way: most of them finally came home...

Bron: nrc.nl

They came back home, incognito and through the green forest.

Thus Essie Going Incognito came to mind.

Essie going incognito
Essie - going incognito

Essie going incognito

Essie going incognito

Essie going incognito

Essie going incognito




Essie going incognito

This was two very easy coats of forest green creme.
It's more for autumn and winter but very fitting for the occasion.




My nails and I are going on a polish less holiday, I have 12 polishes I still haven't put up so I will show those to you in the following weeks!


Have a very nice and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment