Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Essie - Fair Game (Fair Game, Resort Collection 2011)

Polish on holiday number 4:

Ahhh, game watching in a resort in Africa >hmmmmm< sounds wonderful!

In the mini bottle I like Essie's Fair Game, it is a steel blue/grey with a hint of green, very edgy I thought ("I might even need it in a big bottle" I was contemplating..).
But then on the nail: *not so hot* I'm afraid.
It is way too frosty to my taste and the green is completely gone. It looks like a frosty steel grey with a hint of blue.

Essie Fair Game
Essie - Fair Game

Essie Fair Game

Essie Fair Game

Essie Fair Game

Essie Fair Game

Essie Fair Game

Essie Fair Game

In the pics it looks better then in real life, I must admit. The formula was OK, a bit liquid but workable...this was two layers >I think< it could be three.
But the conclusion is: I don't need a big bottle of this one, YAH saving money here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment