Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Claire's Nail Polish - Skater (12547)

Polish on holiday number 12:

I was at the counter at Claire's and bumped into this polish. It just jumped at me, it looked like a very juicy coral crelly to me in the bottle. When I slapped it on the nails it appeared to be a more orange leaning neon coral. Well, I don't mind....I like it very much this way!








It IS a crelly and it needed three coats to get to this juicy and succulent point. I used China Glaze Fast Forward top coat and that was a good decision, I had nor chips or wear for days >happy<
For such a cheap polish I was pleasantly surprised; the formula is great, the brush good and the durability is excellent.
I'm in for second's!

And this is the END of the holiday series, 
next time I'll be back with some new and fresh manies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment