Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Revlon - Siren (Fire and Ice Collection, holiday 2010)

Since the Soccer World Championship is being held at the moment and our teams national colour is orange (our whole country is painted orange, hell: even the family name of the King is Orange)....I though it fitting to do a little tribute to the boys in Brazil! Hence orange nails today with help from Revlon's Siren.

Revlon Siren
Revlon - Siren

Revlon Siren

Revlon Siren

Revlon Siren

Revlon Siren

Revlon Siren

Revlon Siren
It is a lovely orange creme, it is not too blue and yet not too yellow...just right. I needed three coats to get it nice and opaque. Oranges are difficult colours I my experience so far; they tend to be streaky and watery, I don't know why that is (perhaps it has something to do with the pigments?). Revlon's Siren was on the good side of the spectrum though.

No comments:

Post a Comment