Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Catrice - Miss Piggy's BF (nr11)

It is high time to show a Catrice nail polish! I don't think I ever have yet.....
I have loads of Catrice polishes yet I hardly ever wear them (it's the same with my H&M, Essence and Koh! polishes). Why not, you may ask? I really don't know because the colours are very nice, the formula is very good, the brush workable...I am just so focused on my OPI's, Essie's, China Glazes, so much so that there is hardly room for others. So why do I keep buying them? Well, some colours you just need to have in your stash....it's a necessity really...! But I should start wearing them more often and I will show them here >promise<

OK: Catrice Miss Piggy's BF, as said the formula was lovely, the brush very workable: I was pleasantly surprised! The colour was great as well, nice and fresh green yet a tiny bit faded.

Catrice Miss Piggy's BF
Catrice - Miss Piggy's BF

Catrice Miss Piggy's BF

Catrice Miss Piggy's BF

Catrice Miss Piggy's BF

Catrice Miss Piggy's BF

Catrice Miss Piggy's BF

Catrice Miss Piggy's BF
I loved wearing this and (bonus) it did not stain at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment