Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Zoya - Carter (Fall 2013 PixieDust Collection)

It was in my drawer for a while now: Zoya Carter. And it is one of the best liquid sands/pixie dusts I have ever tried! The base colour is this wonderful dark purple and it has tiny fuschia glitters in it to give it sparkle and colour. I love it when they add different colour glitters to a dark base: spectacular!
The first layer was a bit weird: it was uneven and streaky and very translucent, but the second layer gave it all its colour and evenness.

Zoya Carter
Zoya - Carter

Zoya Carter

Zoya Carter

Zoya Carter

Zoya Carter

Zoya Carter
As usual my camera doesn't pick up the blue very good: the colour is much more intense and deep then my pictures suggest.
If you like these texture polishes you absolutely should try and get your hands on this one: it is stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment