Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hare Polish - Peepshow Magique (The Coin Operation Collection, fall 2013)

Ahhhh, PINK again!
I have been eyeing this polish for a while and everytime I wanted to purchase it....it was sold out.
But I managed the get my hands on it at the end and here it is: Peepshow Magique.
It's a pale pink jelly with rounded gold and opalescent flakes mixed in. The formula is a bit syrupy but very manageble: this is 3 coats.
I am very much loving the indie polishes lately, I love the out of the box glitter mixes, some of them do great shimmers and holo's as well....it's all a bit more out there or something. Where as the big mainstream brands play it safe most of the time, with hidden shimmers, faint holo's and bland colours, the indie world is a big party of colours, holo's, shimmers, glitters, glow in the dark etc. etc. Some are hit and miss but there are loads of very interesting concoctions: I like!

Hare Polish Peepshow Magique
Hare Polish - Peepshow Magique

Hare Polish Peepshow Magique

Hare Polish Peepshow Magique

Hare Polish Peepshow Magique

Hare Polish Peepshow Magique

Hare Polish Peepshow Magique

Hare Polish Peepshow Magique

Hare Polish Peepshow Magique
 Very wearable, very cute and even work appropriate! Love it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment