Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Essie - Pink About It (Pink About It, Breast Cancer Awareness Collection) 2013



A bit out of my confort zone is this baby pink by Essie. Pink About It is one of the two polishes that make the Pink About it Breast Cancer Awareness Collection of this year.
PAI is discribed as a blossom pink with holographic glimmer...the blossom pink part is the nail on the head but the holographic glimmer...is just not there! No holographic particles anywhere in this polish.

So that was a bit of a bummer (I ordered the polish via internet so I had not seen it before hand).

It has glimmer, somewhere, you can see it when the stars are aligned just right en then when the sun does not hit it directly, you will see a tiny twinkle.

In the bottle it is there and you can determine that it consists of two colours: fuchia and gold.
I had to apply four coats to get a nice opaque and non-streaky nail....so that got me over the threshold of applying more then two coats of polish ;-)

Although it is non holographic with almost non excisting glimmer and streaky, the colour was kind of flattering on me and I wore it for four days and really enjoyed it!

Essie Pink About It
Essie - Pink About It

Essie Pink About It

Essie Pink About It

Essie Pink About It

Essie Pink About It

Essie Pink About It

Essie Pink About It


Still those dry hands and cuticles....I know, I know >sigh<

No comments:

Post a Comment