Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Kiko Sugar Mat - nr 637 turqoise

The Kiko Sugar Mat 637 is a polish from my holiday haul. Unfortunately they do not sell Kiko in The Netherlands....
637 Is a lovely vibrant deep turquoise, very appropriate for spring and summer.
It is a completely matte polish, no sparkles and no glitters what so ever. These pics are taken on the second day of wearing this polish so there is slight tip wear but nothing serious.

Kiko Sugar Mat 637
Kiko Sugar Mat - 637

Kiko Sugar Mat 637

Kiko Sugar Mat 637

Kiko Sugar Mat 637
This is the first "liquid sand" I used which is completely matte....and I like it! I'm just wondering if the consistency of the Kiko Sugar Mat is the same as the China Glaze Texture ones....? They look all so irregular and lumpy on blog pics.
I should try out the other two I bought from this collection soon... >ugh< so many polishes so little time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment