Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

China Glaze - Igniting Love (Cirque Du Soleil Collection: Worlds Away Collection winter 2012)

Ahhh, today it is the 26th of October.....the day I got married, some X years ago!
I needed to do something cheesy ;-)
China Glaze Igniting Love fits the bill perfectly, it is a hot red creme that stands out and makes my nails very happy.
This were two very smooth and easy coats of Igniting Love, you can see a tiny, tiny bit of nail line if you stare at it very hard....nothing dramatic really.


China Glaze Igniting Love
China Glaze - Igniting Love

China Glaze Igniting Love

China Glaze Igniting Love

China Glaze Igniting Love

China Glaze Igniting Love

China Glaze Igniting Love
wink, wink to my "huspup" >ieuw; hate that word<
There is one "but" in this story though: it stains like crazy when you try to remove it! I had red rims around my nails for days....very Halloween appropriate you could say!


No comments:

Post a Comment