Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

China Glaze Autumn Nights 2013 - Queen B and Essie - No More Film

I just could not resist when I stumbled upon a few of the China Glaze Autumn Nights Collection.....I just had to buy them!
I will start the little series with a creme: Queen B (which will be a reference to Beyonce and baby Blue I presume...). When I opened the box and I saw this colour my first thought was: "I have already seen this polish before". I know it is a plain creme, dark and dusty blue-purple so that is not so peculiar. Yet......Essie kept popping up in my mind....

First some pics of Queen B:

China Glaze Queen B
China Glaze - Queen B

China Glaze Queen B

China Glaze Queen B

China Glaze Queen B
It is a very nice dark and dusty purple-blue creme. It is pigmented like crazy and I only needed ONE coat!
Upon removal it does not leave smurf fingers, so that is an extra bonus!

Do you see the Essie colour in Queen B yet.....it is Essie No More Film.
They are dupes.

See for yourself:

China Glaze Queen B and Essie No More Film
China Glaze - Queen B and Essie- No More Film

China Glaze Queen B and Essie No More Film
Pointer and ring: Essie middle and pinkie: China Glaze

China Glaze Queen B and Essie No More Film
Left: Essie           right: China Glaze
My pointer and ringfinger are Essie No More Film and my middle and pinkie are Queen B. In most lights there is no difference, in low light NMF seems to be a tiny bit more purple and less dusty then Queen B.
Essie NMF needed 2 coats to be opaque, so if you do not own the Essie I would recommend the China Glaze. If you have NMF then you do not need Queen B, in my humble opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment