Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OPI - Stay The Night

Yesterday I received my long expected OPI - Stay The Night! I am so excited :)
I find it is the most interesting one of the liquid sand colors of the Mariah Carey Collection. The matte black with the smoldering pink-red glitters it's just gorgeous!

Have a look:

OPI Stay The Night
The bottle OPI - Stay The Night

OPI Stay The Night

OPI Stay The Night
OPI - Stay The Night, 2 layers

OPI Stay The Night
Lighting with a 1000W buildinglamp!

OPI Stay The Night

OPI Stay The Night

I love that the black is a little jelly-like...it makes the tiny glitters peep through.
This was two layers of very easy workable polish. The first layer went on a bit patchy but with the second (a bit thicker coat) it evened out pretty well. In the first nail picture you can see the overall effect best, perhaps in real life it is just a ietsiepietsie (very tiny little bit) more twinkling.

No comments:

Post a Comment